PYC 4.76% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Commencement of Larger Animal Studies for Lead Program, page-20

1. 5,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    I had to laugh Upxdn as I sold a few at around 6c also when covid first hit and i thought the world was about to collapse. I was so proud of myself picking what I thought was a peak before the collapse. I still held quite a few but if I had held everything I'd be much better off right now.

It will sure be interesting to see how this plays out. So many large holders and such an illiquid stock. Certainly a number of these investors would now be sitting on huge paper gains, yet how do they realise them. It seems to me the whole thing needs to get bought out somehow to allow the big guys to exit. I assume that is the reason for all the corporate developments especially in the USA? Just trying to fatten the bait enough to get a big fish?
    Market action has looked very weak recently, almost the opposite to capping, with many days the close being pushed up slightly by a tiny buy at auction? Almost as if someone is selling down using hf trading, yet the quantities still relatively small. No changes in substantial holders but I am fast losing faith on that as a security blanket also, the big guys seem to know how to move things without revealing anything. And so we wait.
    Last edited by andrewk65: 17/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $330.8K 3.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 531247 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 128281 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.