PYC 18.2% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Commencement of Larger Animal Studies for Lead Program, page-21

1. 6,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I am pretty sure all the big boys still hold all their shares. With a few hundred million or more it would be hard for them to sell more than a few hundred thou so i figure they wont bother. If they sell them within their families or companies for tax purposes then it matters not. I recently sold all mine to my super fund( being tax free) to crystallise a tax loss so my holding will appear to have gone up when in fact it is about the same. Not that you will be able to see it.
    The main play from my discussions seems to be to see this thru to reality. Alan at the AGM seemed more interested in the big picture( helping people see etc) and the money is a secondary consideration. If and when the company has a few drugs in the clinic( 3 years or so) it will be valued in the multi billions and US listed and the opportunities to sell a few shares will abound, and probably at a price 3-5x this. So, its a waiting game at the pointy end of this company.
    Hoping the AGM will be a physical meeting this year, vaccinations may facilitate this. Even Delta might help as it is so contagious it will have infected everyone not vaccinated by then at this rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.020(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $448.7K 3.694M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1399090 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.