IIQ 0.00% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

Luvit, Morgenlofting and Whytee sound the most informed on this...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Luvit, Morgenlofting and Whytee sound the most informed on this subject, even if they see it from different sides of the fence. I recall something from the recent Eureka interview about the work being transferred from where DR IF is based in Europe, back to Australia. Not sure if that’s a part of the dispute.

Possibly the merger, Covid, best use of capital, revised priorities and personalities all played a part in the work toward the milestones not being progressed in a manner that fits within the originally envisaged timeline.

I’d be quite happy for them to get the Performance Options if the milestones were achieved. With the BD1 share price now higher, why not raise the necessary Capital and progress this test as well as the others. As the MD said in the interview ‘we have multiple shots on goal’.
    If they can all still work together then you’d think a deal could be done – rather than lawyers at ten paces. Maybe the best outcome would be to extend the date for the milestones to be achieved, give them a few more performance shares as compensation, raise the Capital and see if the test can achieve the milestones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.0¢ 57.0¢ $43.21K 74.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11657 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.