MQR 0.00% 1.5¢ marquee resources limited

A, I agree that the company’s statement of how many quarters we...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    A, I agree that the company’s statement of how many quarters we can finance is not an exact science. In effect it is their best estimate, looking at what they have in the bank against projected spending. That is the formula you are referring to. It is not exact but it is based on real numbers. Before the last raise many posters were saying we don’t need one, there will not be one. In the quarterly cash flow before the last raise do you know how much we had in the bank? 4 million dollars. Deja vu.
    Before the last raise we were not nearly as active on the ground as we are at the moment. We are spending more money now than we were then. I do believe the current estimate includes spending on further drilling at Redlings in anticipation of the first drilling being successful. We all hope they are right on that one. If they are wrong (heaven forbid) we probably have a couple of extra quarters up our sleeve.
    i am trying as best I can to make a call on evidence and recent history but because you don’t like the conclusion you think I have lost the plot. One of us has but it might not be me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.93K 559.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97609 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 72092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 50000
Last updated 12.31pm 02/05/2024 ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.