CAY 3.03% 6.4¢ canyon resources limited

Does anyone actually think the share price will do anything?...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Does anyone actually think the share price will do anything? Obviously we all hope so but history tells a complete different story.

There's been absolutely no anticipation buying for ages, maybe years - even that was short lived.

We are all expecting the next month will see everything come together. I get worried a month will come and go again and there will be something new for us to get dragged along with.

BFS - late
    Secure mining permit - late
    Secure offtake/s - late
    Secure rail and port access - late
    Financing agreement - due Q4

No update provided on any late milestones, we only found out for sure when the quarter ticked over.

Lucky Phil has done amazing so far in regards to his relationship and progress with the government (huge effort going back and forth), but fark the cap raises have not helped one bit.

Lets be honest with ourselves. Do we really think these five massive milestones will come together in the next month? There has been real progress over the years but the share price has consistently moved the opposite way.

Apart from us on here hoping one last time, no one else believes it will happen. If all of that was likely to happen wouldn't people be buying in anticipation of the outcome. Surely they would with only a month to go.

If we hit the milestones I can't see us going up, especially to the levels some have anticipated for years.

The risk and concern for most people sits with the country where the tier 1 deposit lives - full stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $87.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $72.63K 1.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 127034 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 68000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.