CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

The only reason I see why we are trading at these levels is lack...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    The only reason I see why we are trading at these levels is lack of buying. Virtually all of the buying the last year has been retail. We have been swamped by retail and CR selling the last few months and haven't been able to maintain the support levels.

Some instos got involved at the recent crap Cap Raise but after, there has been no, to limited support.

Ashanti have been sitting back doing @#$% all. Fosters? #$%^ all. If they don't show support soon, #$% them off I say. Pay someone else to do the job. I'm sure there's plenty that would love to get involved (and paid) to support this Tier 1 asset.

News from the company has been limited. That has not helped our situation. I know things are tough in these times, just release an explanation, stating why? Or an update. Not hard is it.

We do have a massive amount of news to flow in the next 8 weeks or so. We are so close to getting a mining license yet trading at less than a 1/3 of when we got the exploration permit 3 years ago. Quite pathetic really in the bigger scheme of things.

I personally cannot believe we are trading at 8.4 cents. I have continued to support and believe in the company. I have continued buying and averaging down waiting for the SP to turn around (I've added over 1 mill more in the last 2 weeks between 8.5 - 8.8) At the detriment of some of my other stocks that continue to blossom.

I believe we are so close, and on the flick of a switch, this has the ability to change direction and run upwards..... and hard.

Come on CAY, Ashanti, Fosters and any other supporting brokers get ur acts together and make things happen....... For the sake of all shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.