WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

I worked that mill for 4 years, no longer as I've moved on to...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I worked that mill for 4 years, no longer as I've moved on to better. 80tph are pushing that circuit. The tails pump and thinckner struggle to cope with any more. There's no spare mill motor and are forced to run at 740kw instead off 800 to try save it. If the Mill motor goes then your looking at a minimum 2-3 week re-build, risky. The tails dam has 6 months left maybe till it needs another lift also. I can't remember since I was there if any tanks needed re-lined but I don't think so.

All my current information is from people on the ground and from there monthly general meetings with the general manager.

I'm not telling everyone to sell, just being realistic and trying to help you all. But if it falls on deaf ears I will happily leave and let you all read the glossy presentations.

But if the general manager is telling employees they are struggling or haven't met budget and showing those slides etc then that's what I'm going to believe.

Finally you can have all the stockpiles in the wolrd but the plant can only handle so much ands it's been obvious some expected grades in the stockpile haven't been adding up to processed grades. Which happens...

For the ones calling me an idiot and so on I will be glad to let you potentially lose money on this as your obviously invested in this emtionally and you think I'm the bad investor... This is not how I do my research at all. This was just me giving you some information. Take it or leave it. Don't be petty about it tho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.