CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Morning ALL,

Well our team are certainly working their socks off, hats off to the board and all our staff and contractors over in Mali. I think that we are well on our way to 150-200K ounces of gold per annum, we are stock piling ore to feed the 'gorilla' , commissioning about to start very soon with some nice juicy hard rock for 'gorilla' to cut his teeth on.

I must say , I'm loving Michael's references to Morila as a 'super pit' , it's not the first time he has used this adjective to describe our resource at Morila but it sure say's a lot about where he thinks/knows this is heading.....................................................so.........................

Hold them tight people...............................very interesting times ahead.........................oh and remember this we are helping to keep a community alive and prospering, they would have had no work if Morila was mothballed. Now over 500 people are employed thanks to firefinch and by extension US the shareholders. Makes me proud of our 'little finch'.

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.