EFE 25.0% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

Ann: Commencement of Phase 2 drilling at Trigg Hill, page-202

1. 8,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8158
    There are people on other stocks which have a higher Mcap than here that are desperately trying to ramp the lithium components of pegmatites with 2 metre, 5 metre and 7 metre type intersections, when they have a bit of lepidolite on surface.

It puts our 60 metre and 88 metre type intercepts into an entirely different league. Now we just need spodumene to be identified over wide sections, so patiently wait for assays.

One aspect I've noticed is a lot more companies are finding spodumene, reporting early hits all over the place. Some of these new 'discoveries' will eventually prove up to be sizeable deposits. It means to me there is probably a lot more spodumene out there than anyone expected a few years ago, but mostly hidden under cover. For this reason I'd place a lot more credence on a decent spodumene hit over a large lepidolite deposit. Currently, the rewards are probably there for lepidolite, but if a lot more spodumene mines turn up over time, reducing the price for lithium chemicals, I'd much prefer to have spodumene than lepidolite based on costs of production.

The future will possibly be like the difference between a nickel sulphide operation and nickel laterite operation. When nickel prices fall to low levels the laterite operations are in trouble because of high operating costs.

All that though is for well into the future, let's just wait patiently for some results and hope the trend of spodumene discoveries continues...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $26.81K 5.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 637533 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4114385 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.