EFE 25.0% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

Ann: Commencement of Phase 2 drilling at Trigg Hill, page-208

1. 1,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    I've tried to look back into CXO anns to find at what stage Yahau got involved in with them, i was unsuccessful in my brief search. as mentioned, many times Yahau has invested into EFE with us having ZERO... no land and no resource been proven. They are looking for Spodumene, so you have to ask why would they be so eager??
    Well, it just so has it that our little bit of land has been previously mined/excavated. Both Trigg Hill and East Curlew (Curlew Emerald mine) have excavation which give a great indication on what's underneath. Yahau invested before we even owned the tenement, then 1 week into drilling followed up again.
    It is very very bizarre that there has been no reference to spodumene! If the first phase of drilling hit dusters it would make no sense to drill the same strike and test for depth in the same area. I would of expected a longer delay and the weather being a great excuse for the management team to a) reevaluate their planning and target areas or b) waiting to put more time in Taylors lookout.
    It doesn't make sense for them to just quickly rush another drill program in before getting the assays unless they were confident that they are drilling in the right spots.
    Like any large company, Yahau would have processes in place in new deals and a whole range of due diligence would be involved and required! They would not be spending millions of $s without having their own experts seeing exactly what was going on.

I would be very surprised if Spodumene is not getting mentioned going forward! All just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $26.81K 5.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 637533 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4114385 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.