EFE 20.0% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

@Bartol ... Just think of the logic of finding...

1. 8,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8170
    @Bartol ... Just think of the logic of finding lepidolite/spodumene on surface, then nothing for 60m, then expecting there to be either deeper down. It defies logic.

I can imagine they have mineralisation on surface then down to 20-30m then nothing beyond, so maybe a repeat lower down, but far more likely is 'something' between surface all the way down to 60m, so need to drill further to find the extent, or where it cuts out.

I tried to run all the reasoning for drilling deeper with nothing from 0-60m and it makes a lot less sense than looking elsewhere on the tenement where pegmatites exist.

Maybe there is nothing from 0-58m then it looks interesting as the reason for drilling deeper, but realistically the photos we did see tend to indicate the same stuff from near surface to ~60m.

I agree it is correct to play devil's advocate on all stocks you invest in, but can you suggest a reason to drill deeper if they have found nothing between surface, where there was lepidolite/spodumene, and 60m?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.4K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10994756 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1537750 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.