IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The trend is your friend peeps. Small blips on a day to day...

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    The trend is your friend peeps. Small blips on a day to day level will blend out if you step back see the greater trajectory the company is heading on.

My only concern at this stage is the company being able to prove the efficacy of their treatments versus the control group (i.e. conventional treatment). The market cap will sort itself out and begin to reflect the potential of the company in the coming months (i.e if the sleep apnea trial proves CBDs effectiveness then a big rerate would be expected. If not then we have 3 other trials on the cards and can expect some short term pain that reflects a reduction in upside due to one market opportunity being lost). I believe this risk is largely baked into the current share price and expect consolidation at these levels.

Currently there are 4 material opportunities still on the table that will act as significant price catalysts. In my opinion there aren't many other companies on the ASX currently that offer a decent hedged position like IHL has. Let the trials do the talking and the rest will work itself out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.