BHD 0.00% 23.0¢ benjamin hornigold limited

Yes, the existing directors of BHD have sent a letter to BHD...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Yes, the existing directors of BHD have sent a letter to BHD shareholders accompanied with coloured pre-completed proxy forms. All of these documents can safely go in the bin with the yellow lid (aka the recycling bin).

To save shareholders the trouble of reading the documents I can tell you it's more of the same BS that's fooling nobody.

Here are the highlights:
    The existing directors claim that "Bryan Cook is an investigator with significant experience in ensuring that business and individuals 'do the right thing'"
    If that's true, has Bryan Cook been asleep at the wheel for the past year? What exactly is Bryan's understanding of "doing the right thing"? I think this is just a reference to the 80's ad campaign that encouraged people to "Do the right thing - put it in the bin"

The existing directors also argue that BHD shareholders don't want the nominated directors managing their money because:
    "Gary Miller is a financial planner acting for his own clients."
    Yes - Gary Miller is a financial planner and he's currently going above and beyond to protect not only his clients interests - but all BHD shareholders interests. I understand the idea of acting in the interests of one's employer is totally alien to the existing directors and I don't think they realise they've paid Gary a very well deserved compliment here.

"He [Sulieman Ravell] is a keyboard warrior..."
    (Definition: A "Keyboard warrior" is someone who acts 10 feet tall when using their keyboard to send an electronic communication, but is a spineless coward in face to face interactions.)
    The existing directors and cosec "Jody wanna cracker" Wright appear to have forgotten that Sulieman has personally attended at least four AGM's for BHD/HML/JBL and openly stood up to the existing directors and demanded explanations for their highly questionable management of our money. Sulieman is fearlessly going above and beyond to stand up for our interests.

For Stuart McAuliffe to refer to Sulieman as a "Keyboard Warrior" is what I believe Sigmund Freud would refer to as a "projection". Stuart McAuliffe appears to have forgotten that he talks a big game in ASX announcements but when it comes to answering a simple and direct question from shareholders at an AGM he runs and hides behind his lawyers. Who's the real "keyboard warrior", Captain Carpark?

I've saved the best for last: The existing directors also bring Jon Dixon into the discussion as well claiming that "he has used explicit, sexually abusive and foul language both verbally and in correspondence. He has also threatened actual violence against current directors and their representatives and advisors."
    So once again, they're criticizing someone for acting in the interest of the shareholders.
    Who here wouldn't have some colourful words to say to the existing directors, their associates and lawyers?!
    Who here hasn't told the existing directors to "stick their offer where the sun doesn't shine" in not so many words?!
    Does that really constitute explicit and sexually abusive language? Technically I guess it does but it's a bit of a stretch! confused.png
    Who here wouldn't object to seeing Captain Carpark and his crew get 1000 lashes each with the cat-o-nine-tail?

Last edited by uncystu: 29/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.555M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24150 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.