NME 0.00% 2.5¢ nex metals exploration limited

Ann: Commencement of Processing , page-13

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Market depth is still thin both sides. NME isn't yet on the wider markets radar but more IMO likely the market needs to feel confident with this one again. Its been disappointing to investors and a lot of people have lost a lot of money, in respect to the expired oppies that money is gone forever.

Anyway if the initial operations end up being cash flow positive and cash costs are around the expected level, of course market sentiment will change for the better. Markets IMO won't be totally convinced in that scenario, it takes time for confidence to build again but like I said sentiment to a degree will change for the better.

If we see negative cash flow then it doesn't take a genius to know what the market will do to the share price. We may also see a lot less interest from sophisticated investors as they will see this company as more of a risk. At the very least its very important we see positive cash flow reported for the first half of 2012.

Good news for gold in respect to the Greek bailout. Just means more currency debasement and more gold hedging. Bernanke also warming the markets to more QE. That alone IMO will send gold over $2000us. We just need the Aussie dollar to not go up as fast as the gold priced in US.

IMO we will eventually see the global paper system totally collapse. Its doubtful in that event gold will hold, in the short term we will see sell offs across the board, including precious metals. The gold sell off will be short lived. In the event of a paper system collapse the US will go up against the AUD going by past performance in respect to global monetary hiccups. This will help to hedge any down movement of gold. A lot of economists are stating Europe will fail in 2012, not so sure myself. Think their is plenty of room for more money printing. We don't won't to see any wild markets while this one is trying to get onto its own 2 feet.

If NME can get to full scale production, using its own process plant, mostly on the back of its own funding and gold is around these prices in AUD, its hard to imagine this one won't be a major success. Even if it ended up being a 30k to 40k oz PA outfit with operating costs around $1000 we will see many multiples of the current share price.

Can't stress enough this post is speculation and I'm not a investment adviser. DYOR or use a certified professional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.091M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50275 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 198400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.