NME 6.82% 4.7¢ nex metals exploration limited

Ann: Commencement of Processing , page-5

1. 5,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1208
    I feel we have turned the corner as well Antonswig. I feel quietly confident for the year ahead and hats off to Ken and the team, whils it has been a slow journey at least we are better off than 99% other listed companies and will be generating revenue and profits. Its also good to see we have a big backer.....

"The Company is also pleased to advise the issue of a Convertible Note to the value of $1,500.00.00 to a related company of Malayan United Industries Berhad (MUI Global). MUI Global is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and listed since 30 June 1971. MUI Global is an investment holding company. Through its subsidiaries and associated companies, the MUI Global Group is primarily engaged in retailing (including Laura Ashley), hotels (including Corus Hotel Chain), food & confectionery, financial services, properties and travel & tourism. With its corporate headquarters based in Malaysia, the Group's international operations span the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, the United States, China and the Asia Pacific region. The MUI Group today has total assets of Aus $933m and shareholders' funds of Aus $233m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.