BRU 1.16% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

Just wondering what would be the drilling logic for a perceived...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Just wondering what would be the drilling logic for a perceived 10% success rate? I would be more optimistic.

Shallow was never identified in 2D to start with. 3D confirmed some reduction in Rafa deep resources but picked up the new Shallow prospect, so the 3D analysis which is expected to be more reliable is seeing more details at the deep and even more detail at the shallow, so it will be fairly reliable on the existence of the resources. I would consider much higher expectation say 60 - 70%. This confidence could be the key reason for TN to drill shallow first, followed by Mars. In any case, two Trys, any success would change our SP perspective. Even in the worst case scenario, we still hold the Rafael deep discovery and more.

Considering all of these, we should have been trading in the twenties or higher but the market is not impressed. This where I believe TN could make a difference, as market really needs to be driven by the sentiment/hope on what we really holds as resource. Just my thoughts. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $22.61K 259.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220804 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 35853 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.