WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Thanks CAA, lets hope the results are reportable soon to give...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Thanks CAA, lets hope the results are reportable soon to give the sp some momentum this year. Just to clarify I don't think think the drilling will bring up dusters as per another posters opinion. I think the results of this round of drilling will serve nicely to start to firm up an inferred resource. Speculation of course but I like to consider that there may be a 40-60M resource based on pre JORC12 exploration and of this is the case we are easily at around 15c on Mt Venn alone. I expect the drilling will identify some good prospects and hopefully get us through the 5c Mark. My guess is that on good news there will be heavy selling at around 5c as most of the investors who picked up options at the recent cap raise would be in a 0.9-1.1c and will be happy with a 5 bagger and free carry the options for a medium term icing on the cake payout in June 23. I'm hoping for a new higher low to form at around 5c following the release of the drilling results and some good volume for a few days to support this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $758 252.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9084137 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7801050 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.