ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Commencement of Rights Trading, page-118

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    Yep I get it mate, long term holders are still scathing, been promised things that never happened, raise after raise, consolidation after consolidation... and if this raise was for more tenements and exploration to find places to drill, I wouldn’t be here..

But one things for sure, I’d rather be invested in a company that has found a buttload of something that they need to properly identify, than a buttload of nothing where they’ve properly identified what it is..

From my understanding, it took 3 loooong years and a JV too get to this point in Peru, and whatever the reason s32 pulled out, in my opinion, was not because these guys were continuing to kick dirt..

Now it’s all 100% ICG owned.. which is another fortunate circumstance..

Risk is risk and yeah there is still risk here that a rinse and repeat happens, but in my opinion it’s being mitigated with all the work happening now.. my gut tells me this is a winner over the next year, and I didn’t increase my portfolio a quarter million bucks in 4 months buy not listening to it as part of my trading toolkit..

Ive been in plays where I cashed out too early, for whatever reason and I’ve lamented on those plays, I won’t be doing that here.. I never trade on emotion and I set my exit strategy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 729776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.