POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Thanks teeskay, but really we all know there should have been a...

1. 461 Posts.
    Thanks teeskay, but really we all know there should have been a strategically planned approach to this relisting. And really they weren't allowed to spend money during the suspension so what were they doing? If I was on the board during this period I would have completed and submitted an ARENA application, submitted any other applications I could access, rung up and arranged a meeting with Malcolm Turnbull's office, arranged media interviews with news and renewable energy media outlets, then I would have turned my attention to Europe and researched as hard as I could to find ways to access investors sympathetic to the environment and renewable energy. At the opening I would have made positive strategic announcements to the market.

We know the Protean WEC is unique, it works, it's cheap to manufacture and easy to deploy. We know renewable energy and portable desalination are going to be in huge demand. So given this opportunity I just cant't understand the lack of action, the apparent 'she'll be right' attitude. In life when you have an opportunity, take it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.