NME 17.7% 2.0¢ nex metals exploration limited

New to this post. looking at picking up a small holding, yes...

1. 268 Posts.
    New to this post. looking at picking up a small holding, yes maybe a little crazy but worth a punt.
    The use of extracting fine gold without the use of chemicals is not new. Gravity and magnetic separators have been used very successfully for a long time. Lots of info on this and mostly based in the USA where the fine gold is extracted form the black sands and various other media such as coal and iron. Supposing that Nex metals have completed the background research with the curtin university and developed the most effective system to use for extracting the remaining gold in the tails then they stand to make a ton of money.
    If they plan to process 350k tons of tails @ 3g/t this would deliver 37000 oz of gold over 5 years or 11m p/a - That equates to shit loads as it would be very cheap to run a gravity circuit provided you have lost of clean water which I believe there is out that way. Now, if they are using gravity and/or magnetic separators there is potential to extract further minerals withing the same process's. Anyone know other by products are in the ground out there that can also be extracted and sold? Copper, Vanadium, Lithium, Uranium, molybdenum., graphite. Who knows, but if any one does please share.
    Well done to those of you who held on at .4c back in September, no way i would have had the nerve.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.051M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $826 41.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 228415 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.