NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Commencement of Worldwide Beta Testing of World Wi-Fi, page-127

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Big call baumi...
    I will be more general.. if there is nothing else major to build post wifi.. and still tinker with the other stuff. Re compliance , messaging.. AI etc.. then if we can't get contracts signed in the next 3-6 months then it won't be pretty..
    Yes I know the whole process of getting a signed contract can take a long time.. but if nor have been working with many potential big customers over some time already then most of us here as long suffering holders should see more green than red days moving forward. I just hope we have delivered to what feedback has been provided for 2 yrs to bring to market the full package..
    n,b I topped up a small amount of credit on the weekend.. interesting to see goggle play has also deducted me 2$. Not sure if I missed something but I been charged for the top up and then the service fee so to speak..
    Anyway last question.. has anyone on the forums put there hand up for the wifi trials.. ?. I assume some ppl here will get the tap on the shoulder to help beta test.. it would be good for some feedback if that's the case.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $5.367K 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61753 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.