NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Commencement of Worldwide Beta Testing of World Wi-Fi, page-163

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Great work Neil.
    No matter how many times the "survival" is replied to, the survival scaremongering will continually be subtly questioned, daily
    All part of the CR choir!
    I think some downers even try to convince themselves that clearly Nor are just completing several years of development of a perfect suite, in time to go under! Makes them temporarily feel better about selling out. Clearly Nor have put in all the work (and $) just to go under, shut up shop.. with no reward!
    I think it's pretty obvious how far ahead Paul is planning.. and they obviously know they have big customers delivering soon.
    The downer syndicate want to buy in as low as possible.. and must think that they will just buy back in at the right time, when a big contract confirms long term security...
    Good luck to them!
    If nor drop some sort of finance sector $1m+ (potentially well in excess), upfront revenue, logo customer... good luck buying back in anywhere near 1.5! It could re-open 4+
    They have been very quiet on the affinion/credit card in more recent updates.. but there was the potential there of $10m (presented "2 apps, 2 regions, $2+m per region")... imagine the price it would re-open at on that news!
    Any $1m contract and Nor re-opens up 100%+, probably even 200%+ in my opinion.
    $$ is ALL we are waiting for..
    I really hope certain posters of the downer syndicate remain non holders.

And like I said yesterday.. I think a big player has been setting up for a play at nor.
    Towards 50m accumulated, and counting. Not selling down on any spike. 6 months of buying/manipulating.
    In my opinion, now is the time to consider 1 last top up/average down. I have, so I won't be kicking myself if/when it takes off on expected big news this quarter.. we only have a week or so left, if nor aren't going to continue not delivering on expectations!

Yesterday's T50 suggests we are due!
    What a week it could be...
    NOR step right up..
    Richmond GF?
    Dusty, Brownlow

Look out for Holla if/when that trifecta rolls in!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.