NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Commencement of Worldwide Beta Testing of World Wi-Fi, page-167

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Hilarious isn't it!
    A poster just shows up flooding the Nor thread recently..
    Not just plain old agenda driven down ramps.. but ridiculously blatant, hardcore down ramps!
    Yeah, for sure... Nor will just complete the entire suite, and go in to administration straight after World WiFi launch!!!
    If they want to down ramp to help get their buy orders filled, or part of helping the mass accumulation.. you would think they would opt for slightly subtle down ramping, less obvious agenda? Especially when they have clearly just shown up recently, after never posting on the thread prior!

I like another recent posters' "thorough analysis"...
    Sell/Not held of course!
    Basically ignores all Nor current revenue, and most of the expected revenue.. also suggests Nor's spend will increase, when they've clearly stated it decreasing..
    Not to mention Nor have been within all estimates of spend for the last few quarters (since whatever quarter it was that had "1 off wifi development cost").

The more I look at the current T50 this morning.. the right people are topping up
    Shout out to BV climbing the list!
    C'mon Paul.. time to deliver, and see the syndicate drift off to other threads.
    Last edited by Holla: 20/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $5.487K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277740 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 106733 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.