NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Commencement of Worldwide Beta Testing of World Wi-Fi, page-177

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    With respect, Gyro..
    I'm not sure what exactly you have to research, or if you don't understand the accumulation.

Not sure it could be much clearer...
    There's a holder that started buying after Affinion news early this year..
    I have posted monthly on their progress since noticing them rising in to the T20 prior to the capital raise.
    Months ago, after the raise, I think I posted they were up to 22m units.
    Since then I've requested several T20/T50 lists and followed it and other top holdings (and posted plenty about it).
    The accumulating holding has not been selling on spikes.. they are not taking profit opportunities, and that is why I'm starting to believe there could be much more at play once nor start delivering significant contracts. You would have to admit, nor with minimal revenue is nothing..but with significant revenue and logo customers, a very likely takeover target before the MC goes x10!
    They are not giving up any shares (other than small amounts being used to drop the price on close, or stacked sells that sometimes get hit). * in my opinion.
    The nominees holding I believe is behind the accumulation and manipulation was initially an ANN AMROS nominees account, until recent months when it changed and now showing as BNP Paribas nominees.
    From nothing to 47.6m shares.. just steadily controlling it, and as they control the share price, quietly working maybe 5m per month, you would assume they are not anywhere near done accumulating.. otherwise they would release the stranglehold and let it run, maybe even pump ahead of news.
    Recently I have made sure Nor are aware of the holding.. and unfortunately I don't think they had noticed, because there wouldn't have been any sudden increases - and they're no doubt too busy progressing everything to keep checking T50's. The way they are doing it, just slopping up around 1 or 2m a week wouldn't be noticed.
    I'm sure now I've pointed out the constant increasing, they would probably find out who is behind the holding.
    I imagine Paul would be livid if he realised they were accumulating how I suspect (driving down the price, stacking sells and bots), because its npt just $200,000 a pip for his holding.. it's previous raise prices and dilution tearing him a newy!
    The accumulation IS NOT selling for profits.
    It has been going on since the start of the year, when Affinion news was released for memory at about 3.8c (and I know from when I spoke to Nick back in Jan, they were baffled that the price didn't improve on what they knew was such a big thing for the company).
    The accumulation has been happening since then, I believe, since 4c!.. so it's not like they are sitting on profits, and they are not taking profits on spikes, just continually adding... as far as I'm concerned, this is just pure long term accumulation, probably knowing what is eventually coming.
    As I stated a while ago, I had a T50 that was an excel sheet that had a current holding and holding at 3 months prior. I'm not sure if they intentionally sent that, because each other time I've requested 1, it's just a current total.
    As I previously posted, that 3 month list showed 49 of the 50 top holders either increased or unchanged - it did include the raise, so obviously you'd expect some increases, but it was looking much better than expected. The only holder to reduce was Ariadne.. no surprises there.. they raise and cash in shares they are paid with.... or whatever the deal was with Amit. Would've been interesting to know who bought them, because I remember seeing a 7.5m sell placed, and snapped up 1 morning.
    Otherwise the last time I saw a main holder selling, was a Mrs Jindal early in the year - and she basically sold to Yogi around 2.3/4. Maybe she knew a low raise was coming!
    Anyway.. recent T50's just show more increases. It's seriously hard to believe the price could have been dropping in recent months.
    Another long term holder has gone from 27m to 34m in recent months - shout out to ya, Rob!
    They (accumulators) do it so well, and apparently so easily. I guess it's all computerised, and they can't lose.
    ..and whatever silly stats certain posters try spin on here about top holders - it's 56.52% of shares held by the T50.. not changing much, just some smaller holders throwing them to some bigger holders.

Another holding that I noticed last time too.. a JP Morgan's account.. just slowly increasing again, by random looking amounts.
    Grange scraping in #50.. not sure where they were before.

Hope that helps your "research" Gyro!
    Last edited by Holla: 20/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.