NOR 0.00% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Fair enough.. I always put "in my opinion" in my posts. I notice...

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    Fair enough.. I always put "in my opinion" in my posts. I notice gyro and others do as you say, often typing IMO at the end, or in the signature thing on every post.. but that isn't compulsory. Very few posters put IMO.
    Got to admit though, posting about pending voluntary administration.. it's a wonder more of your posts haven't been noticed/complained about!
    You can't serious say that's just an opinion or downramp.. when recent reports and announcements clearly say otherwise, and state the confidence in their position in the short/medium term, even excluding expected deals/revenue.
    Those reports are signed off by auditors!!
    Not hard to see why complete contradiction posts would appear to be more of a blatant agenda driven attack.
    With regards to my posts, they are full of info about accumulating holdings, and I stand by "my opinion" that there could be more at play, based in the way they are accumulating, and not taking profits on spikes.
    If I was going extreme opposite from your admin calls, I'd be spruiking Telstra takeovers and bids from Buffett - and expecting mods/bans.. even with IMO on the end!
    All good anyway. Cheers.
    Last edited by Holla: 20/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9300 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.