NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Australia has some absolutely brilliant tech people but we are...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Australia has some absolutely brilliant tech people but we are often hamstrung by the Tall Poppy Syndrome, in this country; which also explains why we only have 1.4% penetration in the IT sector category on the ASX, compared to the US's +22%. IMO, NOR would be running a different story line, with an intelligent understanding of expenses for a global tech co. if this was on the NASDAQ and not the ASX.

Here is why I invested with this company and have the Sentiment of Buy. Perhaps this will be helpful to those newcomers that have perhaps been overwhelmed by the negative posts.

Sometimes we need to be reminded of why we are invested in companies who are trying to build a successful story.

ALL MY FACTS ARE FROM ASX releases to market.

NORWOOD, literally and productively has not stopped since its feet hit the ground on the 16th June 2015 to prove itself to both its shareholders and global clientele.

Let's see what it actually has been doing:

* It has applied for and received R&D grants in December of 2016 - 1.2 million and September 2017 - $924,000.
    * It has signed clients and achieved revenue from clients within the first 2 days of launch 18/06/2015 (Eni & The Griffin Coal Mining Co) on its Corona Global platform. NOTE: Some speccas on the ASX can be sitting for 10 years without revenue streams.
    * It won 2 industry awards from INCITA for World Phone within 6 days of opening on the ASX.
    * Its World Phone app was approved by the Apple Store and started earning revenues within the first week of listing.
    * NOR promised and delivered its World Phone app to market within 1 month of listing. It showed from the start that it could deliver on its promises.
    * It won the Australian iAwards for a consumer application for World phone in August 2015
    * It had achieved 1400% growth for the World phone app within only 5 weeks since launch with reported dual revenue streams.
    * In late September 2015 it announced partnership with Booking.com for the World phone app to increase its global reach
    * In October Norwood announces $400K revenue for world phone app.
    * In mid October World phone is released on the Android platform. Within 4 months since trading it is now on the world's 2 largest communication app provider systems. No mean feat in my books.
    * Late October 2015 it announces revenue increase to $600K and expands its staff to increase global impact - NOTE: increased expenditure is expected if you have a global vision.
    * November 2015 Norwood announces that World Phone has been downloaded over 2,000,000 times.
    * November 2015 Norwood announces expanded features for World phone.
    * November 2015 Norwood announces that it has penetrated North American & European markets with World Phone.
    * December 2015 Norwood announces that its IT team has successfully added the capability of 32 languages to the World phone app. NOTE: That is some serious code writing with syntax.

* MILESTONE: January 2016 Norwood is granted 1ST AUSTRALIAN patent.

THAT is pretty spectacular for only 6 months of trading. Not sitting on their hands.

* February 2016 Monetization continues to improve for World phone.
    * Investor Presentation with CEO Paul Oostergaard - touch base with shareholders.
    NOTE: NOR has never swayed from communicating with its shareholder base and non-holders.
    * March 2016 Norwood IT department adds 3 new capabilities to World phone to make it a truly adaptive technology.
    * March 2016 Norwood announces partnership with Global Sailing for international communications during World waters Racing tours.
    * March 2016 signs MOU with Vietnams major telco VNPT.
    * March 2016 announces its work and opportunities to advance into VOIP mobile communications.
    * April 2016 Norwood announces Roadshow for investors to show off technology.
    * May 2016 Norwood announces further updates and improvements to the enhancement features of World phone.
    * June 2016 Norwood releases BETA testing fro its new CORONA cloud platform.
    * June 2016, 12 months after its launch on the ASX, Norwood announces its first major update to the World phone app V1.2
    * July 2016 Norwood announces its Partnership with Devicescape, operator of the world's largest Wi-Fi platform and launch of its wi fi mobile hotspot access to all the Northern Hemisphere.
    * July 2016 Norwood announces its new system in development to accompany World phone - i.e. WORLD WI-FI.
    * July 2016 Norwood announces its first sales of its Corona Cloud and Corona GTS platforms to clients in Retail, Consulting and Accounting sectors with negotiations underway with large clients in O&G, IT, Publishing, Govt, Engineering and Consumer goods.

PRETTY impressive resume for first 12 months of TRADING

* October 2016 World Phone 2.0 is launched and Corona Cloud 1.0 to the market.
    * November 2016 AGM investor Presentation.
    * December 2016 Norwood delivers World's first "OTT-Mobile Convergence" Service.
    * December 2016 Norwood receives a $1,200,000 R& D grant from Australian government. Money into the coffers and ratification and recognition by Australia for its technology.
    * December 2016 Norwood integrates Corona Cloud and World Apps into the Salesforce.com platform for SMS'.
    * December 2016 Norwood signs service agreements with US based multi-nationals Cytec Industries and Oceaneering Int's Inc. with Corona Cloud and GTS components.

* January 2017 Norwood signs Distribution agreement with Affinion International with potential revenue stream of up to $3,000,000.
    * February New Chairman of Board and further staff announcements for growing the company have been announced over the past 6 months.
    * March 2017 North USA Head of Sales appointed
    * March 2017 Investor presentation with progress updates. NOTE: That is 3 large presentations since opening 15 months earlier to attract clients and more investment. A good marketing and investment strategy in my books
    * March 2017 "World Message" and " Virtual ID " Launched
    * May 2017 Launch of Virtual Business ID
    * July 2017 Norwood signs Distribution agreement with RAC Travel to customize its world phone package to its 840,000 client base with a potential revenue stream of between $300,000 to $600,000 p.a.
    * August 2017 Norwood prepares for Beta release of World Wi-Fi
    * August 2017 Technology agreement signed with US based Veritas  to incorporate its Corona Compliance platform into the Veritas Enterprise Vault.
    * August 2017 Investor presentation - Norwood continuing to update investors on its multi platfroms.
    * September 2017 World phone launched to RAC Travel members and customers
    * September 2017 Expansion of Virtual ID and launch of number porting service
    * September 2017 Advanced Mobile Device Mgt incorporated into Corona platform
    * September 2017 Commencement of Worldwide beta testing of World Wi- Fi
    * September 2017 Norwood receives R&D grant of $924,000 into its coffers.

I thought that this timeline would help everyone with a snapshot of events.

For the life of me I cannot figure out, with this many potential income steams, and multi-platform releases, why this ticker is languishing down at $0.016. IMO, it should be in the $0.09 to $0.12 range NOW. ( I am not ramping here..just bl**dy commonsense).

I am truly amazed that the actual expenditure is as low as it is with this much stuff going on inside the company and its global reach. Investors are crazy to keep this down at this price. I am sure the US guys are laughing at the Aussie market over this. I certainly am scratching my head, and quite happy to be in at the price I have now.

This is a success story among Speccas in my books and IMO the only ones driving this into the ground are the investors...

Cheers...have a good night boys and girls

Last edited by Neil1959: 20/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.