SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

With the case management hearing scheduled for Feb 7, lawyers...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    With the case management hearing scheduled for Feb 7, lawyers for the ASX and ISX should be meeting shortly (I’m tipping next week) to agree timetable, discovery, agreed facts, form of evidence etc. They are also expected to discuss the possibility of settling the dispute through other means.

Based on what we have seen of the ASX’s behaviour in the lead up to and prosecution of the suspension I think they are very exposed on the procedural fairness claim. In fact, I can’t see how they can defend the claim. Obviously just my opinion.

The strength, or otherwise, of the ASX defence and the aggression with which ISX want to prosecute their claim will likely be exposed at these meetings.

I’m under the impression that some contributors to this forum are in contact with the parties. Just wondering if they have any insight as to the timing of the pre hearing meetings.

if anyone’s interested in the fed courts approach to case management you can find it here. https://www.fedcourt.gov.au/going-to-court/i-am-a-party/court-processes/preparing-for-court#prepare

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.