SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Commences Federal Court Action against ASX, page-635

1. 3,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Speaking of the OM report as the catalyst for the share price volatility of ISX stock.
    I find it perplexing the timing and motivation for it. The report focuses on speculation of revenue manipulation in relation to achieving performance rights targets and Their history of disclosure. These issues are quite old , if they were an issue why weren’t they raised at that time by OM or investigated by ASX. Shareholders are fine with these issues.
    SP Volatility the reason for suspension by the ASX came after the share price rose from 94c to $1.07. Like 15%. I mean Afterpay goes up and that much everyday.
    it seems as though the OM Report was all speculative about ISX history yet nothing about where they are now.
    As it is know these reports are commissioned by industry for investment purposes. Just as ISS had done their review of ISX business and were awarded prime status.
    The question remains , who wanted that damaging report written and disbursed. This is the key to the investigation.
    I wonder who OM’s biggest clients are?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.