SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Commences Federal Court Action against ASX, page-846

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568

I totally agree with you, except for one small point: I think there is a "need for downrampers to look at small details twist them as a matter of opinion and then remove them from context". Not for the holders, but for the downrampers. Most of them are short, or hired by shorts, IMHO. They want ISX to open as low as possible when the suspension is lifted, and they are therefore trying to spook as many holders and/or prospective buyers as possible. They stand to loose a lot of money when ISX returns and trades strongly.

IMHO & DYOR

Although Gold Bugs Bunny believes that the information contained in this post is accurate and reliable, Gold Bugs Bunny has not independently verified information contained in this post which is derived from publicly available sources and engagement with issuers and their representatives. Gold Bugs Bunny assumes no responsibility for updating any information or recommendation contained in this post or for correcting any error or omission which may become apparent after the post has been issued. Gold Bugs Bunny does not provide any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information which is contained in this post. Except insofar as liability under any statute cannot be excluded, Gold Bugs Bunny does not accept any liability (whether arising in contract, in tort or negligence or otherwise) for any error or omission in this post or for any resulting loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) suffered by the readers of this post or any other person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.