CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Posters,

I have refrained from making many comments about the situation because seriously, most of the clap trap is in response to somebody who "may" be paid to write such negative tripe. Let us face it, holders of ISX stock are typically positive people and hopeful for the future of the company. We have a CSL type company in the making, I think (hope).
    Debating issues (truthful or otherwise) gets us nowhere. May I respectfully suggest that we collectively do not respond to you know who for the foreseeable future as it does none of us any good at all.
    The coy has experienced many enquiries in its short life and I am sure will endure many more. All past enquiries have strengthened the resolve and strength of ISX. When this debacle of the ASX making is resolved (hopefully with a decision by a Judge) we will all quickly forget those of a less than positive attitude towards ISX and their management.
    Gee that feels better. I will now only read of the court progress, which by my experience could go on for many months. JMT GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.