DM1 0.00% 2.4¢ desert metals limited

Ann: Commences RC drilling at Podio prospect, Tengrela South, page-18

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    Agree, I have also been increasing my exposure over the last few weeks. (First time posting on this thread).
    I think the upcoming sampling but moreover drilling programs are quite interesting.

Anytime you're drilling into alluvial workings the risk verse reward for decent hits is significantly increase.

I suppose there's also a strong level of confidence given the leadership team present. Not exactly the type to take on a 5M EV company unless there was strong degreee of confidence in the tenement holdings and the potential gold it holds. The registry is also quite interesting - there's seemingly a decent amount of long term respective names on the major holding.

I'm not really a technical guy which for those who follow will know, however i do find them fairly astutely decent for indicative markets for increasing/decreasing exposure.

DM1 Daily.jpg

Certainly looks like a break of that consolidation zone. I think 4c is the shorter term target.
    Then it's pretty interesting above 4c
    DM1 Fib.jpg
    noting that even at say 10c we're talking 20M MC - which i guess makes a fair bit of sense.
    Once the drill results come back we'll have a much better understanding on just how much the upside looks like as good or great results and we of course need to re-evaluate entirely. But MC seems quite low for prospects, alluvials and the team. Just my opinion though.

Hope everyone is well.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.