HMX 0.00% 4.3¢ hammer metals limited

I dare to make one last prediction, then I'll force myself to...

1. 4,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1373
    I dare to make one last prediction, then I'll force myself to stop writing until the next tangible result or outcome.

The market capitalization of HMX and CNB will approach each other. I think the perception in the market will change. The market will sort it out.

I suspect they will meet in the Solomonic middle. I would rather see HMX go up and CNB move sideways. But that will probably not be the case.

HMX's SP has certainly been pushed down during 2 periods of relatively low volume over the last 6 months. Once from 7.5 to 5. YTD from 5.5 to almost 3. That led to frustration and a buyer's strike. That was obvious. We know the reason for this since yesterday. The volumes of the last 2 days show that investors are repositioning themselves and fundamentally rethinking and reassessing the situation. Technically, HMX could break out to the upside in the next few days/weeks.

CNB's SP is no longer making any progress. The shine is off the paint. Here too, the market seems to me to be adding 1 + 1 together and drawing its conclusions. Technically, there could be a double bottom and then sideways. However, there is a risk that the SP will break downwards. This is a question of belief and therefore I cannot give a definitive answer. But I still think that the tenements of HMX around Mt. Hope are worth a lot for CNB. This needs to be "factored in" accordingly.

In my view, HMX does not necessarily need a deal in this context.

Should the above happen
    , then I think the way would be clear for a merger under equals and together I am sure that the value of the "new" company will multiply in the next 12-18 months. The story will gain a lot of momentum.

If nothing happens, then I see CNB at a disadvantage. For HMX however, the manipulation of the SP to the downside would then be over (see the price action of the last 3 days, which is now "correcting" this). The SP of HMX would then be valued again according to other criteria.

So I don't care which scenario occurs. I only support a merger under equals. HMX will go its way - one way or another. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151023 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.