HMX 6.52% 4.3¢ hammer metals limited

They can say what they can say but the reality is CNB needs this...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    They can say what they can say but the reality is CNB needs this more than HMX IMO.

Look at CNB share price performance as well this is a prickly topic, and the amount of cash it too has spent on exploration without a JORC anywhere near the size of HMX’s

The reality is Kalman is worth something it has a JORC whether you like it or not. Copper and base metal prices will dictate its real value -not your opinions.

And CNB’s MT Hope will become Mt Hopeless without the HMX deal CNB know this.

IMO CNB must get a deal done with HMX, CNB shareholders need what HMX has, if it doesn’t there will not be a next time.

Also if CNB muck around and try act smart and lowball HMX shareholders should another party is flushed out in the interim and pays overs ….it’s game over Player One for Carnaby boys and its own share price.

They have a lot of free cash just sitting in the bank a savvy predator that could pick up HMX might also cause huge problems/headaches for CNB and pick CNB up for $0 if CNB mess this up and miss the boat/opportunity to consolidate with Hammer.

My grandfather once to me said don’t muck around if you are serious about something, do something about it and make it happen, otherwise you risk loosing the opportunity forever.

JMT CNB have more to loose here and need to find a way to make this work otherwise they may find it is themselves and the CNB share price that are the ones that get hammered if they fail.

Good luck to all holders.

Cheers Aussie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $24.24K 563.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109612 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 370000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 67487
Last updated 14.45pm 02/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.