ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    I totally agreed with the capping but it's not much to worry about as a company like COB will start selling itself.
    We just need to wait till the good story starts spreading because there are still not many who are aware of COB and the Cobalt story.
    Once the broader market gets a sniff of this then you will see how fast the share price goes up and nothing will stop it.
    Think about Lynas and PLS we are very much part of that group having a rare commodity that the world needs.
    In my opinion, the share price has been kept in check for a while now as some large holder(s) keep accumulating till they have their fill.
    But with every new milestone like the one today we will get our break-out that is hard to stop even for the big boys.
    And of course we have our retail holders who think this is too good to let go and so they cash in, not looking at the future of where this company is heading, or trying to do a quick buy back at cheaper prices which sometimes do not come.
    At the end of the day in my opinion we have not seen anything yet, give this company time and room to grow and we will be looking at a share price in dollars.
    Remember we have smart management who will come up with new ideas to add value, look at the wastewater idea and the way they are already engaging with other landholders who have similar geology as COB has.
    COB will grow and grow fast as long as the world wants and needs Cobalt.
    And in my opinion, today's share price is a steal if you just try to imagine what is going to come our way.

And last but not least, COB will soon be the biggest Cobalt producer after the Democratic Republic of Congo.
    This is not something to be sneezed at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $23.01K 283.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29034 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 78824 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.