NEU 1.16% $13.59 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Comment on research report, page-170

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    This is more common than I realised when I first starting investing in biotech, similar actions have happened to Clinvuel where EPP Facebook groups have been infiltrated by people acting in the interest of other pharmaceutical companies mainly to gather more recruits for trials (not so much denigrating Clinuvel's drug).

I'm probably going to be on the outer for saying this, but I do think the retention rate for Daybue should be watched closely for signs of receding demand. I'm not clear on how efficacious Daybue can be for different people, but it seems to me it would benefit some patients more than others. That is a natural progression in the development of a given drug. Not all drugs can provide discernible benefit to all patients. IMO if the retention rates fall further but stabilises in the future (say 60-65% as an example), I would probably consider that a win.

To be clear, Neuren's future lies with NNZ-2591. The effect on the share price from the Culper report is not totally irrational, it's understandable if weak hands opted out. But the negative consequence from the report on Neuren's perceived value IS totally irrational, no one with even a basic understanding of what Neuren is about would attribute this much downside to the company because of this amateur report. Is it a peculiar consequence of a successful company that when they have made a lot of money already from the recent launch of a drug that the market expects more to come down the line? Well hello, Neuren has made hundreds of million of dollars in the last 2 years! You want more, its on the way friend!
    Last edited by Eagle0: 18/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.59
Change
-0.160(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.762B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.85 $14.08 $13.46 $2.891M 211.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2288 $13.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.59 315 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.