NEU 1.14% $19.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

It seems that in targeting Daybue, this individual trading as...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    It seems that in targeting Daybue, this individual trading as Culper has put serious but unnecessary concerns into the mind of caregivers of Rett syndrome sufferers and quite possibly the insurers and Governments who will be paying for this wonder treatment.. If as a result of his scaremongering, even one Rett sufferer loses out on the opportunity to have their life improved by Daybue, then that will be blood on his hands. I don't see some great conspiracy to bring down Neuren prices; this is just one avaricious little swine who is prepared to put his profits ahead of other people's future wellbeing. He has cobbled together some charts, made up a few quotes and put a slanted, emotive and inaccurate picture together purely to frighten people. He has done this in order to make a profit. That profit, if he makes it, will be at the expense of the health and wellbeing of a large number of innocent girls who have, through no fault of their own, been afflicted with a terrible illness. If there is anything more despicable, I have yet to see it. Tangentially, he has cost a large number of Neuren shareholders money which they could be using to improve their own lives and those of others. For his sake, I hope that those to whom he has caused loss will be more forgiving than he deserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.09
Change
-0.220(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.14 $19.14 $18.50 $7.048M 371.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 420 $19.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.09 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.03
  Change
-0.220 ( 0.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
$18.96 $19.10 $18.52 96070
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.