NEU 0.00% $20.71 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Makes me wonder whether Culper, despite proclaiming proudly as a...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Makes me wonder whether Culper, despite proclaiming proudly as a shorter, is the only one behind all of this. As hottod pointed out towards the end of her post above, we can't discount yet if someone had the leash initially to let out their attack dog (Culper). Say what you will regarding conspiracy blah blah, this was my initial thought as well during the whiplash movement of the price during the opening of the market. I had hopes that it'll bounce back easily but it didn't.

It's fascinating how an article with zero accountability from all its stated disclaimers can get away with such and make this degree of impact. I've read people have posted the same scenarios from before. Were the shorters litigated and punished after their defamatory piece?

The overall vibe is understandably quite somber today. Even with my decent holding, I feel the sting of the drop in my paper profits. Surely hurts more to those with larger number of shares. What anchors me somehow is the idea that I've/we've been in a similar situation after the gains from the ROW announcement dissipated from all the profit-taking. I know it's not entirely similar, but to me they are (somehow). I had regrets of not selling when we hit A$14 before gradually dropping to A$10.++, that I should've sold some and could've just jumped back in. Few months after then we hit A$17 before hitting a few more dollars up to A$24. That has reassured me that even with all these drops, there's so much more to gain. To me, the prospect of reaching new highs until we get taken over is more desirable than the idea of smaller short term gains. Surely, I'd regret as well not being able to top up more this day (due to lack of funds) if we look back at it a few months from now. I'm starting to sound like a pumper, but I'm not. I might be a bit biased towards the further growth of NEU, hard not to when I look back how much I've gained from it.

All the best to us NEU holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.71
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $30.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.68 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.