FMG 0.93% $21.77 fortescue ltd

what you are saying Barkson is that one judge can now decide the...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    what you are saying Barkson is that one judge can now decide the whole native title debate and who should be compensated. The aboriginals came from africa and took the land and since then have never paid anything or even tried to develop anything. The aboriginal people would like everything left the way it is ......... Until they want.. The Money..The Free Housing... The Free Education.. The Free Medical.. and every other handout. Personally i think that the more Aboriginals get for free it takes away any chance of them integrating into society as we see it. Yes people say they shouldn't have to, but surely you can't have it both ways just living in the past but wanting everything for free. So what has this got to do with FMG ;well everything. People have been working very hard reducing costs so they can survive in an ever changing world . Fmg contribute tax and jobs to all of our betterment. They also employ aboriginals on an unprecedented scale.
    In the past we had a great shoe industry, textile industry, car industry and lots of others ,... These have all been destroyed by greed. Yes you can all well laugh but if mining costs too much it too will fail and that is more easily done than you think. The biggest losers will not be short term as everybody always rubs their hands to gather and says look how much I've got. No it will be the longer term saying look how much we had.
    My background is i was an employer that i always paid people well and treated them fairly, when it was apparent that after 28 years of doing the right thing by everyone that they still wanted more.. i shut the doors ... 2 Years later on social media i was told by former employees that they never realised they had it so good until they lost it all.
    If Twiggy Forrest ever takes his money and runs i don't think others will run such a worthwhile company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.77
Change
0.200(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $66.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.84 $21.54 $21.82M 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 787 $21.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.78 2522 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.