VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Commentary to Preliminary Final Results, page-102

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Thanks TenX - that's quite a good way to summarise Jeff's game plan - re the long game.

Jeff also has the ability to use those prior tax losses to great effect, rather than create more tax losses as so many spec companies do.

The SP held up well through the tax loss selling season, so hopefully this is the floor.

Whilst we wait for the 4c, we could cast an eye to the future ... this isn't intended as a ramp.

Whilst I don't think these are the kind of R&D projects that DWX & C10 are currently developing. I'll offer the following articles as a way to show that they are operating in the right space and the scale that cloud related projects can bring if you have the right product offering and/or skills.
    First an Interesting article re a Unicorn in the Sates. $50m in revenue and a $1b valuation operating in the Identity Management space. They already have 800+ clients in Oz and they have a Sydney office. (It's possible they could be a competitor, but I can't say for sure).

Finally, I'm pleasantly surprised to see the size the Identity & Access Management (IAM) is tipped to be a $22b industry by 2025. This also has some info on the growth that Auth0 has recently experienced.

(apologies if any of these articles have been posted previously).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.