IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Guys my interest (as this forum allows) is to ask questions to...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Guys my interest (as this forum allows) is to ask questions to try assist as to whether there is a way forward in going after the company & more so the directors personally. My interest pricked when an old friend of mine who invested $15k in IGE and ask me to have a look to see if there were any options in getting his money back. I actually got sick of him coming back to me after reading posters on this forum and ranting to me, so this actually lead me to actually having a look and read. You get 10 out of 10 for posting your thoughts and interpretations on what has been announced over the last number of years and more so in the lat 12 months. As posted by all the net result action wise is zero a big fat zero.

You will go nowhere until an Administrator or Liquidator is appointed of IGE and investigations into each joint venture throughout the world more importantly IGP in the USA. Then their aim should be the directors of all entities. This takes money, however an administrator & liquidator has many tools available in sourcing funds to undertake this. This is when and where you need to unload.

Over and out - good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.