IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

You beat me to it BundyI just noticed that it is now exactly 12...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    You beat me to it Bundy

I just noticed that it is now exactly 12 months to the day since I bought 20 x my original lightweight purchase in this rort. So I thought I'd check in and see what progress has been made. Other than very busy moderators it appears about what i expected. My purchase 12 months ago was likely the exact same shares our esteemed executive chairman of the board was selling that day. Did he know that the multiple ADIA asx announcements I based my purchase on were deliberate lies.......who am i to say, make your own mind up. I'm guessing someone who no longer leeches a wage from the company is to blame and the current board are all innocent victims........that just happen to collect a very tidy regular paycheck. Less than one hour after my purchase on 17/1/20 IGE were suspended and well you know the rest.

In the interests of general positivity as suggested by gus66 why stop at just other shareholders. On behalf of all shareholders I would like to wholeheartedly thank the board for their honesty, transparency and progress towards the global rollout the company has made in the past year. I feel so reassured and sleep easy knowing you are in control of my investment. Their unwavering faith in Stevie Hogan has kept me all warm and fuzzy on the inside and surely deserves a mention. As Stevie has said on so many occasions now, I am sure the funding will arrive in the next couple of weeks.

Also, a big shout out to ASX and ASIC. Their progress into investigating and taking action in regards to whatever the hell happened here surely needs to be commended. So a big thank you for your great work and communication and for putting the interests of shareholders at the forefront of their thoughts and actions also. My faith in the system is unwavering.

Hugs and kisses to all. xxx
    Last edited by duncenation: 17/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.