IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

@stocktrain No idea. I blame the ASX personally. In my opinion...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    @stocktrain No idea. I blame the ASX personally. In my opinion IGES responses show responsibility financially with huge opportunities. Some folk on this site should take their imagination and write a children's book or something that uses their talents rather than understanding financial matters.
    IMO IGE have clearly explained the financials and verified they have the funds to move forward. I'm amused by people that think the GEP deal is a scam. Scam for who? What's the proposed Scam? It's clearly in final deal negotiations. Do people know it's 300M for the whole plant, railway and metal processing most of it. The IGE JV is just $80m.
    There's so many blowins that haven't read reports, esp the 61 page ASX response and now this announcement.

Even funnier was someone who thinks that suggested that the CEO was taking legal action against himself in the most recent Ann.

I expect ASX will do their job sometime and explain to the public what they're waiting on. After all the latest Ann says IGE has the funding

The important factor IMO is getting Amsterdam functioning. From memory 100,000 litres per day at US 30c is rather more important than a motor vehicle recycling plant in the US.

I'm hoping we get the ASX to do their job and get off their backsides and tell us why they're not doing their job.

Ahhhhh that feels better. Thanks for asking @stocktrain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.