IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

@stocktrain Investors and price will depend on oil prices going...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    @stocktrain Investors and price will depend on oil prices going forward, but my understanding is that when the JV companies are formed, often a deal is done with a local distributer to presell the "clean" non polluted road ready (petroleum or diesel) at a specific price. Ive seen US 30c on most agreements previously announced. Each 100tpd unit supposedly produces a bit over 1000 litres per day, so that should be US$30,000 in fuel every day. Quite a handsome return on investment.
    Regarding the funding, seems IGE has several options from Rabobank, SGC, GEP investors. Im assuming this is sorted or close to sorting.
    Ive been an investor in these guys for a while and attended some AGMs where Ive met some of the directors, and I have to say, I have trust that they have the nouse to make this a highly successful company.
    The delays are frustrating, but with such new technology, that can occur IMO.
    Hoping ASX provides us with the reasons for their current suspension, unless theyre all working from home! @stocktrain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.