BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

One point for all to consider; the average holding time for US...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    One point for all to consider; the average holding time for US investors in any given position is 10.2 years. Here, the average holding time of Australian investors is closer to 2.7 years.

Simply put, ASX investors are far more impatient, transient and short-sighted relative to US investors in stocks in general.

You can kick and complain about the company needing to bring in revenue; but, if you put BRN in the bottom draw for 10 years like US investors typically do - many of whom have become the most successful investors in our era - then I think you'd be surprised at how stress free, less prone to over-trading, and more successful financially, you'd be.

I.e. Look at the charts of all the big tech companies: Apple, Nvidia, etc .. they all have share prices that are stagnant for years and then explode. You're either in it for the long haul, or not at all.

(Note: @myASX ; this wasn't directed at you at all, you simply had just mentioned the need for revenue and its been a constant point of criticism on these threads, so I thought it pertinent to comment. Nothing personal).
    Last edited by BlackBox82: 19/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.