BRN 7.69% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Here you go. This is the patent I was referring to earlier....

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Here you go. This is the patent I was referring to earlier.

https://www.google.com/patents/US20...ved=0ahUKEwjXooyYmcXWAhUDUbwKHcJtD38Q6AEINjAC

Intelligent Autonomous Feature Extraction System Using Two Hardware Spiking Neutral Networks with Spike Timing Dependent PlasticityÂ
    US 20170236051 A1

ABSTRACT
    Embodiments of the present invention provide an artificial neural network system for feature pattern extraction and output labeling. The system comprises a first spiking neural network and a second spiking neural network. The first spiking neural network is configured to autonomously learn complex, temporally overlapping features arising in an input pattern stream. Competitive learning is implemented as spike timing dependent plasticity with lateral inhibition in the first spiking neural network. The second spiking neural network is connected with the first spiking neural network through dynamic synapses, and is trained to interpret and label the output data of the first spiking neural network. Additionally, the labeled output of the second spiking neural network is transmitted to a computing device, such as a central processing unit for post processing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.195M 5.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60595 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 746004 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.