BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'm wondering what will happen if we get good news like a...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    I'm wondering what will happen if we get good news like a contract or sales with meaningful revenue?
    Obviously the share price will go up, but by how much and how much of a rerate will it be?
    The share price has been depressed for a long time, so there will be many happy to see themselves in the green and many will sell for a profit or even a small loss..
    KAI is a good example of this (although a gold mining stock with totally different dynamics) it had relatively bad sentiment and had a depressed share price for a long time. Then some good news and the share price goes up, down a bit, then up, pause and then up some more, each day. Today it ended down from it's highs, but could go up again tomorrow, who knows?
    Many people would have sold one day (like me) only to be kicking themselves the next and even more the next day...
    I'm not in BRN just to make a quick buck, because if it does do what most of us think or want it to do, it would be silly to sell. But I would like to sell a portion at some stage to finance other things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.