CCO 6.25% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

For a more holistic approach to Kava, and some of the very...

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    For a more holistic approach to Kava, and some of the very interesting statistics, google Kava prostate cancer.

The first 2 links are very interesting indeed, although many other peer reviewed papers also exist.

As for it's psychoactive and anti-anxiety properties, the possible medical and societal applications are numerous.
    I personally plan to approach Oncology in a major hospital to trial FIJ kava products, with the acceptance of the board and participants. [which is like trying to move a mountain with a teaspoon, but I digress.]

My wife has a very difficult and complex study regime at present, and after nearly being overwhelmed with stress last night, I administered 2 pills.
    Within 30 minutes, she was powering away on her keyboards.
    She quoted that her mind felt 'open' , and her productivity increased significantly , compared to her usual state.

So much so, that SHE suggested we buy in bulk for future distribution to some of her fellow classmates [is that even the correct technology for a middle aged female?], and she is normally quite anti-medicine...

We just need the world markets to mature in the uses of kava itself, and get away from the age old lore of Islander peoples just drinking it to get high...
    Last edited by Ronzo1010: Spellink 09/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.877K 365.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 12017580 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3874250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.