CDX 1.89% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

So, what can we take from the quarterly in relation to the...

1. 2,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2633
    So, what can we take from the quarterly in relation to the Mobvoi Launch :

"Shareholders should gain confidence from the fact that I have been personally wearing and testing the
    device and I fully expect it to be a significant disruptive entrant to the landscape of current health &
    fitness wearables.

In addition, more confidence can be gained by the fact that I, together with my counterpart CEO at
    Mobvoi, last month re-affirmed in a new agreement our commercial commitment to the development
    and launch plan for the device.

In addition, in anticipation of launch, we are currently developing a PR and launch marketing plan for
    the device with our new brand and marketing agency for early Q2FY22 as well as being in discussions
    with multiple tech-exhibitions and upcoming conferences to showcase the device at launch.

We would like to provide more details of the device (proposed name, features, exact launch date etc.)
    but we are bound by confidentiality and especially Mobvoi’s need to position the launch for maximum
    impact.

Taking a movie analogy, you don’t release two versions of “Thor” by different studios at the same time.
    You take advantage of release “windows” to maximize the commercial impact of your specific product
    so as to gain optimal media coverage, sales, and impact.

That is what we are balancing in light of the global landscape of product releases due this year".

1. The product is real ( Craig is wearing it ! ).
    2. The launch will proceed, but the name, launch date & features is subject to an NDA
    3. Mobvoi & CardieX CEO's have re-negotiated a contract and are committed to launch.
    4. We are developing a marketing plan to support the launch for early Q2FY22

And, we know the CardieX is betting on a decent conversion of options. They need something BIG to ensure virtually 100% are converted.
    It won't be ConneQt Band, ConneQt Pulse is unlikely to capture the imagination of the public to seriously move the SP .... it's coming down to the success of the launch of the Mobvio HealthWatch.

From the quarterly :
    "CardieX’s listed options (ASX: CDXO - $0.05 exercise price, November 2021 expiry) have the potential
    to raise AU$6.29m if fully exercised. Unlisted options if fully exercised would raise a further AU$1.87m
    on the same terms.
    Together the listed and unlisted options have the potential to raise a total of AU$8.16m if fully
    exercised.
    Shareholders are advised the Company has already completed a number of conversion requests from
    listed option holders in advance of the expiration date. Shareholders wishing to convert their options
    should direct their request to [email protected]
    ."

So my subjective and rose coloured view on things

So my read is the Craig knows this needs to be BIG, to convert the options and not have to go back to SH's for a CR.
    He reached out to the CEO of Mobvoi, got a contractual re-commitment.
    Both parties like what they see, and have committed funds to a major launch.
    Google Wear OS 3 is sorted for our watch.
    New Galaxy watch is being launched in mid-August, Mobvoi still promoting TicWatch E3. So looking at a Sept/October launch.

I'm nervous ( holding plenty of options ) and excited at the same time.

IMO. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.07K 586.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 149188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 56887
Last updated 11.47am 03/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.