PDN 2.49% $13.97 paladin energy ltd

So here 'tis: PALADIN ENERGY LTD ABN 47 061 681 098ASX:PDN ASX...

1. 2,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    So here 'tis:

PALADIN ENERGY LTD ABN 47 061 681 098
    ASXDN ASX Announcement OTCQX: PALAF
    2 April 2024
    Commercial production achieved at the Langer Heinrich Mine
    Paladin Energy Ltd (Paladin or the Company) is pleased to announce that uranium concentrate
    production and drumming were achieved at the Langer Heinrich Mine (LHM) on 30 March 2024. Focus
    will now shift to production ramp-up and building a finished product inventory, ahead of shipments to
    customers. As part of the transition to production, Paladin’s Chief Operating Officer, Paul Hemburrow
    will assume responsibility for all LHM activities.
    Paladin will provide guidance for key FY2025 LHM operational parameters in July 2024.
    Paladin CEO, Ian Purdy said “Achieving first production at the Langer Heinrich Mine is an important
    milestone for Paladin. I would like to thank all our staff and contractors for their hard work and
    dedication in returning this globally significant uranium mine to production. I would also like to thank
    the Namibian Government and our local communities in the Erongo region for their continued support.
    With a return to production, a strong balance sheet and supportive uranium fundamentals, Paladin is
    exceptionally well positioned to generate sustainable returns for all our stakeholders.”
    This announcement has been authorised for release by the Board of Directors of Paladin Energy Ltd.
    For further information contact:
    Paula Raffo
    Investor Relations Manager
    P: +61 8 9423 8100
    E: [email protected]
    Forward-looking statements
    This announcement contains certain forward-looking statements. The Company cannot guarantee that
    any forward-looking statement will be realised. Achievement of anticipated results is subject to risks,
    uncertainties and inaccurate assumptions. Should known or unknown risks or uncertainties
    materialise, or should underlying assumptions prove inaccurate, actual results could vary materially
    from past results and those anticipated, estimated or projected. You should bear this in mind as you
    consider forward-looking statements, and you are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward looking statements.

GLAH Mal...smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.97
Change
0.340(2.49%)
Mkt cap ! $4.169B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $13.97 $13.65 $21.49M 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1430 $13.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.99 1302 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$13.96
  Change
0.340 ( 2.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$13.74 $13.96 $13.67 435164
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.