MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

It will be interesting to see what strategy MOY is going to take...

1. 41 Posts.
    It will be interesting to see what strategy MOY is going to take in the short/mid term. Both with regards to M&A and with regards to selling at spot vs. using the hedging. My hope is that management be conservative. The price of gold is too volatile at the moment and I think it is likely it will drop further. But of course, nobody knows where the price of gold goes from here.

On the positive side:

#1: MOY would still be VERY profitable at a gold price of $AUD 1,300 (at that gold price level I think we could see a P/E ratio around 5 - my personal guess/calculation)
    #2: "hedge contracts provide for puts totalling 10,500 ounces at an option strike price of AUD$1,600 that provide price protection during the ramp up phase, and deliveries of 94,100 ounces at an average forward delivery price of AUD$1,673 over the first 3 years of operations"
    #3: There should be plenty of cash available to pay investors a generous dividend.

So, I think MOY looks like a pretty safe investment in the short/mid term (1-3 years). And hopefully, in the long term, the price of gold will pick up again and MOY will not only be VERY profitable but EXTREMELY profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.